Category: MM10The news items published under this category are as follows.
Monday, April 05, 2010 - 11:53 PM
What a story. From beginning to end, what a crowd, what a game. And next year 95? That might be the only way the Youngstown State Penguins ever get in. And you can be damn sure they won't be at-large! Though nothing could make this finer, that would try. It ends on the FAO Monday of the tournament, whatever the outcome. No matter the winner, He is here. Like ufcker's mail-in "rise from the ashes" reference. But only for real. The games are over. I win.
Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 12:17 AM
Call it whatever you like, call it wire to wire. Call it white Butler up, black Butler down, call it over. Front to back, UDog to Two and out. It's over. I win.
Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 01:15 AM
Every spring it's the same old thing. The buds on the trees start poppin, Izzo makes another run, the fleeting moment that was your bracket escapes like Harold and Kumar Guantanamo style...minus the bottomless party! And the deadbeats all cry toward lack of an address to send their donations. Typical.
I will grant you that Bracketville has had a few homes in the decade-plus that this thing has been afoot. And I'll even give you the fact that I refuse to offer up my address, cept for those that reach to directly...but you know I won't chase. Cuz most of you deadbeats didn't get a direct invite from me....you got clearance. So as the honor is accepted, so too is the responsibility that you've got to go to the person that asked you in & figure out how to clear the slate. FESS UP!
Cuz Syracuse can crap, and Kansas can choke, and Ohio State can blow a nut on your bracket, but you still gotta fess up. Find me or face banishment. You have been served.
So let's get to business...
Friday, March 26, 2010 - 02:22 AM
Syracuse. Oh Syracuse. How do I hate thee, Syracuse. The irony as thick as Just Jim's drawers after Nova filled theirs...with Kansas. Poops. The upsets continue and this tournament is starting to feel more and more Masony. Georgunia, Geornell, Geoxavia, whatever. Bring them all. These are some big thuds we're hearing, so you gotta listen up.
Monday, March 15, 2010 - 11:32 AM
Just when you thought were going to need to hunker down for 6 more weeks of winter or worse....yer old friends come back out to play. And just like recess on the first day of elementary school, somebody's getting a fat lip.
Not long after the Tar Heels ran off and hid with the 2009 Title, the Gods of MM-began conspiring against year's tourney. And while the masses comb up and down the regions in search of the defending champs (and you know you won't find em), you don't need to look any further on SG to find Bracketboy. I am here and this things goes on. But it won't be without its twists this spring...so PLEASE READ ON to see what you're about to get into...or not.
· Ranking the 10 Most Talented College Basketball Teams for 2013-14 Season
· Will Another Mid-Major Reach the Final Four in 2014?
· Ranking the Top 10 3-Point Threats in NCAA Basketball for 2013-14 Season
· Ben McLemore Speaks Out About AAU Coach Allegedly Receiving Money
· Ranking the 20 Most Dominant College Basketball Players in History
· Duke Basketball: Ranking the 5 Most Hyped Recruits in Blue Devils History
· Updated Predictions for 2013-14 NCAA Basketball Preseason Top 25 Poll
· Duke Basketball: 5 Burning Questions for Blue Devils' Offseason
· Coach K eyeing USA Basketball return
· UNM will get $625K contract buyout from Alford
· Who's Up Next?
· McLemore talks for first time about allegations AAU coach took money
· Arizona St.'s Evan Gordon transferring to Indiana
· ACC exploring tourney at Madison Square Garden
· Joe Coleman plans to transfer from Minnesota
· SDSU nabs impact transfer Tulane's Josh Davis
· Hermann to replace former Rutgers AD Pernetti